CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
About this product
- DescriptionContains 50 double-sided cards featuring the phonemes and spelling patterns taught in the Advanced Teacher's Guide . This title serves as a tool for focusing on phonic structure, role-play, language development activities, word building and spelling.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight564 g
- Width180 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains 50 copies of Cards
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.