All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPicture It! illuminates the abilities of visual-spatial learners and describes the challenges that they have in traditional learning environments. It provides strategies that help them use their strengths. This book is helpful for teachers, parents, and visual spatial learners themselves. The book is filled with many teaching tips in areas that include reading, writing, math, and time management. This book provides crucial information regarding teaching to the natural strengths of visual-spatial learners. Picture It, reassures teachers that they can easily create strategies that teach across the entire spectrum of learning beyond the usual focus on sequential learning and organization.
- Author BiographyBetty Maxwell and Crystal Punch are both long time classroom teachers. Each has developed many techniques for teaching to the strengths of these non-traditional learners. Major influences have been the work of Linda Silverman and Ron Davis.
- Author(s)Betty Maxwell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Afsaneh Makooi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.