Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrintz Award-winning author Meg Rosoff's latest vel is a gorgeous and unforgettable page-turner about the relationship between parents and children, love and loss. Mila has an exceptional talent for reading a room sensing hidden facts and unspoken emotions from clues that others overlook. So when her father s best friend, Matthew, goes missing from his upstate New York home, Mila and her beloved father travel from London to find him. She collects information about Matthew from his belongings, from his wife and baby, from the dog he left behind and from the ghosts of his past slowly piecing together the story everyone else has missed. But just when she s closest to solving the mystery, a shocking betrayal calls into question her trust in the one person she thought she could read best.
- Author BiographyMeg Rosoff (www.megrosoff.co.uk) was born in Boston and currently lives in London with her husband and daughter. Her debut novel, How I Live Now, won the Michael L. Printz Award and was an ALA Best Book for Young Adults. Her second novel, Just in Case, won the 2007 CILIP Carnegie Medal and was an ALA Best Book for Young Adults. What I Was, Rosoff s third novel, was short-listed for the 2008 CILIP Carnegie Medal. Her latest novel with Putnam, There Is No Dog, received four starred reviews.
- Author(s)Meg Rosoff
- PublisherPutnam Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPutnam Publishing Group
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.