All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Picture My Day, young readers followed three siblings through a single day and were introduced to new words and objects along the way. In Picture My World, a companion title, readers will rejoin these three same siblings, but this time readers will accompany them through a number of milestones and occasions familiar to every young child. From bringing home a first pet to swimming at the pool, from scraping a knee to having a birthday party, from losing a doll to watching fireworks to climbing a tree, and more, readers will identify with situations and learn more new words, this time with an emphasis on emotional vocabulary. The illustrations are bright and clear, with just eugh detail to entice a preschooler to linger on each page. The accompanying text ranges from exclamations to short sentences and helps readers associate each illustration with an emotional expression.
- Author BiographySeverine Cordier is the co-creator of the Emma series and has illustrated numerous books for children in her native France. Cynthia Lacroix has been designing and illustrating children s books for nearly a decade. She lives in France.
- Author(s)Severine Cordier
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.