Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 12 Feb
- AU $7.00+ AU $7.45 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by hallsbooks_123
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is something dark and disturbing behind the picture perfect marriage of anthropologist Cassie Barrett and her movie star husband, Alex Rivers. A study in spousal abuse that will touch your heart, from the bestselling author of My Sister's Keeper.
- Author BiographyJodi Picoult, who has fifteen novels and three children to her credit, was born and raised on Long Island. She received an AB in Creative Writing from Princeton and a Master's degree in education from Harvard.
- Author(s)Jodi Picoult
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight344 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.