Picture Your Business Strategy: Transform Decisions with the Power of Visuals by Christine Chopyak (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.71Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPicture this: a bold new business strategy drawn from today's hottest visual trends. Scientific studies have shown that looking at pictures, drawings, and other graphics engage both sides of the brain - opening the mind's eye and business systems to new possibilities we might t otherwise see. Frustrated by lackluster approaches to strategy, companies are combining illustrations and color with business strategy with phemenal success. If you want to go beyond drawing on the back of a napkin, this book shows you how. Picture Your Business Strategy will help you master the principles of strategic illustration, a proven system for visualizing ideas. Pictures and strategy come to life in the board, conference, or meeting room quickly, easily, and brilliantly. With just a few markers and paper, you can: use pictures to restructure, reorganize, and rethink your business plan; draw lines between people, processes, and productivity; create new business possibilities through pictures and idea sharing; chart your progress with benchmarks and goal lines; and create a project activity map that allows you and your team to see the big picture - and make it succeed. Packed with clever drawing tips and simple templates to help you unlock your creativity, this inspiring book gives you everything you need to start bringing your big ideas to life. Developed by Christine Chopyak at Alchemy: The Art of Transforming Business, the book provides a fresh new business model for developing specific seeable actions that can be measured, tracked, and cascaded into other priority areas. There are so many practical, purposeful ways to use drawings in your everyday work environment, you'll wonder why you never did it before. Most important, you and your team will learn how to turn strategic illustrations into real-world results. Whether you're a boardroom doodler, corporate cartoonist, or Picasso for fun and profit, Picture Your Business Strategy will help you draw your way to success. With this approach, organizations can create a cohesive and authentic understanding among teams that ultimately leads to increased motivation and bottom-line results. Chris shows us that drawing isn't just for kids, it's for leaders looking for a competitive advantage. (Tamara Kleinberg, serial entrepreneur and founder of TheShuuk.com). A brilliant piece of work that brings together the finite world of words with the infinite possibilities of pictures, taking strategic thinking and collective wisdom to a whole new level and presenting a more colorful way of imagining/imaging the future. (Sabina Spencer, business strategist and author of The Heart of Leadership).
- Author BiographyCHRISTINE CHOPYAK is a senior partner and coowner of the business management consulting company Alchemy. Their clients includes multinational Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, municipalities, healthcare systems, NGOs, and education systems.
- Author(s)Christine Chopyak
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width208 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.28Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.46Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.