Picture Yourself Learning Microsoft Excel 2010: Step-by-Step by Jennifer Fulton, Diane Koers, Jeffery A. Riley, Deidre Hayes, Laurie Fuller (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a guide to the features of Microsoft Excel, one of the key products of the Microsoft Office suite. Step-by-step instructions and visual aides help the reader easily learn the software. PICTURE YOURSELF LEARNING MICROSOFT EXCEL 2010 teaches the latest version of Microsoft Excel by following along in a four-color, highly visual format. Readers will develop the skills needed to complete a multitude of tasks, such as working with formulas, filtering and sorting data, working with charts, and much more.
- Author BiographyJennifer Fulton is an experienced computer consultant and trainer with over 20 years in the business. Jennifer is the author of more than 100 computer books, served as iVillage's Computer Coach, and is also a computer trainer for corporate personnel, teaching a variety of classes including Windows, Microsoft Office, PaintShop Pro, and Photoshop Elements. She is a senior partner of Ingenus, LLC. Laurie Ulrich Fuller has been writing about and teaching people to use Microsoft Office for more than 15 years - including personally training thousands of students, writing hundreds of training manuals, and authoring and co-authoring more than 25 books on subjects including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access. Her books on Excel include 2000-page epics that document every button, bell, and whistle, as well as friendlier introductory and troubleshooting books for new users. In addition to writing and teaching, Laurie runs her own firm, Limehat & Company, providing marketing, graphic design, and web development services to clients throughout the country, with a focus on helping growing companies and non-profit organizations build their brand through effective promotions and outreach. You can visit her website at www.limehat.com, and she welcomes reader questions at email@example.com. Jeffery A Riley, President of Box Twelve Communications, Inc., earned a technical journalism degree from Oregon State University in 1989 and is a former Staff Writer of the Los Angeles Times. A 15-year veteran of the Information Technology publishing industry, Jeff has had a hand in -- as copy editor, production editor, development editor, acquisitions editor, executive editor, and author -- hundreds of books covering IT topics. As president of Box Twelve, he manages the day-to-day operations of a content solutions firm near Indianapolis. Deidre Hayes spent more than 20 years as a web user experience designer and usability consultant in the corporate environment and has spoken to national audiences on these topics. She oversaw the creation and growth of a successful intranet for a Fortune 500 medical device company and led a team of developers and trainers. Since taking the leap into the freelance world, she has been able to work with a variety of publishers that has given her an opportunity to produce a wide variety of material for readers at all levels of technical ability. When free time allows, she enjoys spending time with her daughter, Alexandra.
- Author(s)Deidre Hayes,Diane Koers,Jeffery A. Riley,Jennifer Fulton,Laurie Fuller
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.