About this product
- DescriptionA story of a haunting. Of a memory that lingers. Of voices that hide in the shadows. Living your life on video is fine, as long as you've got complete control. But what if one day you wake up and discover videos you didn't kw existed have gone public? That's what happens to self-professed video geek, Ashes16, whose real-world past begins to haunt her when a strange video pops up on her YouTube account. Others soon follow, bringing back vivid memories of her older brother's grisly death and forcing Ashes to relive over and over again a nightmare scene she witnessed first-hand. Are they messages from her dead brother, asking her to uncover dark family secrets some people want to keep hidden? And what happens when Ashes finally starts to understand the meaning behind the messages? That's the chilling secret behind Pictures of You.
- Author BiographyT.J. Alexian is the author of four novels and twelve plays, and is an award-winning communications specialist. He lives in Attleboro, Massachusetts in a renovated green Victorian, along with seven ghosts and his long-time (and long-suffering) partner. He also has three kids and one spiritual kid, and their stories and their spirit form the heart and soul of Pictures of You. A profiled author in the Writer's Digest book Writer with a Day Job, Pictures of You is Alexian's first novel, although he has two more novels being prepared for distribution: The Late Night Show and Confessions of a Diva Rotundo. Pictures of You is a young adult thriller that combines Alexian's love for social media with the macabre. A ghost story for the dispossessed, the novel tells the story of a young girl haunted by events in her past that never seem to die. But more than that, the novel is about being heard, about giving voice to voices that don't fit the norm. Some that lack the courage...and some, that hide in the shadows. Alexian has been writing since the first grade, ever since his father tucked him to bed with stories about Nancy Drew's younger brother and the Lone Ranger and Tonto. And T.J. first thought: I don't want these stories to end. As a result, the stories kept coming.
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight206 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.