Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the result of the international study day held on 6 December 2013 to celebrate the Rubenianum 50th anniversay. In 1963 a ship landed at the port of Antwerp carrying the specialized library and photo archive of the eminent Rubens scholar Ludwig Burchard. Ever since, the Rubenianum has been able to pride itself on this important legacy and to expand it in order to become the internationally rewned study centre for sixteenth- and seventeenth century Flemish art it is today. The proceedings aim to contextualize and to bring to light the man who stood at the beginning of the Rubenianum collection. What is his role within Rubens research? What characterizes the documentation he left us? How might he have operated when compared to his peers? Who was Ludwig Burchard?
- PublisherBrepols N.V.
- Date of Publication23/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintHarvey Miller Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width173 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKoen Bulckens,Lieneke Nijkamp,Prisca Valkeneers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.