All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Level 2 guided reader teaches how to interpret and create pie graphs. Students will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning how to partition shares, describe parts of a whole, and represent a data set using a pie graph.
- Author(s)Sherra G Edgar
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series Title21st Century Basic Skills Library: Let's Make Graphs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width206 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.