Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimple recipes for sweet and savory bites From the frozen treats we look forward to during the hot days of summer to all-day suckers, hot dogs, and even cake, everything tastes better on a stick. So why t pie? Pie Pops are just that, mini pies on a stick that will appeal to both young and old alike. With simple recipes and ingredients that include sweet and savory fillings, people of all ages will appreciate this simple, portable way to enjoy traditional American classics such as: Apple, Razzleberry, Lemon Meringue, Chocoholic, and more. Easy-as-pie! Marcie Ballard enjoys creating her own versions to add excitement and a delish factor. With a desire to share her secrets on how to make these tasty treats, the best tip is: keep it simple. She has a desire for sharing with friends or family how she made the tasty treats and the secret she has learned is to keep it simple. Pie Pops is her first book. She lives in Utah.
- Author(s)Marcie Ballard
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLayton, UT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Out-of-print date25/02/2017
- Content Note40 Colour Photographs
- Weight590 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.62
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.81
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $38.98
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.49
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $36.28Trending at AU $37.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.