All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA funny, poignant tale for readers of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. At twenty-seven, Lucy kws everything about coffee, comic books, and Gus (the polar bear at the Central Park Zoo), and she possesses a rare gift for drawing. But since she suffered a traumatic brain injury at the age of three, she has had trouble relating to most people. She's also uncommonly messy, woefully disorganized, and incapable of holding down a regular job. When her father's unexpected death forces her out of the comfortable and protective Jewish home where he cared for her, and into a cramped studio apartment in New York City with her college-age younger brother, she must adapt to an entirely different life?one with safety net. And when her rmal brother snaps under the pressure and disappears, Lucy discovers that she has more strengths than she herself knew. Told with warmth and intelligence, Piece of Mind introduces one of the most endearing and heroic characters in contemporary fiction.
- Author BiographyMichelle Adelman received her MFA in writing from Columbia University and her MS and BS in journalism from Northwestern University. Her journalism has appeared in Time Out New York and elsewhere. She lives in the Bay Area.
- Author(s)Michelle Adelman
- PublisherHighBridge Audio
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHighBridge Audio
- Weight181 g
- Width163 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Narrator(s)Tavia Gilbert
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.16New
- AU $18.16New
- AU $31.48New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $49.10
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.18
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.64
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $41.06
- AU $17.69Trending at AU $22.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.