All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen high school oddball and introvert Jessica Chai is killed in a car accident, her parents decide that Jessica would have wanted her organs donated to those who so desperately need these gifts of life. But Jessica is angry about dying and being dismembered. Taking the idea of cell memory to the next level, t only do the recipients get pieces of Jessica, but gets pieces of their memories and lives moving forward she kws what they kw and keeps tabs on their growth, recovery, and development. This begins her journey to learn her purpose as she begins to grasp that her ties to these teenagers goes beyond random weirdness. It's through their lives that Jessica learns about herself, as she watches the lives she literally touched continue to interlock.
- Author BiographyAMBER KIZER fell in love with telling stories after one writing workshop; a million pages later, she still loves it.
- Author(s)Amber Kizer
- PublisherDelacorte Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelacorte Press
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.