All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery summer, four young adults from two families - sisters Katie and Julie and brothers Alex and Kyle - reunite in the Catskills. Staying with their grandparents, picking berries, using their Russian names, falling in love ...it's an idyllic break from school, parents, and other troubles. By keeping their home lives secret and separate from the blissful summers, Katie and Alex hope to preserve their fragile romance. When the couple risks pursuing a real, year round relationship, disaster strikes. A damning video of Katie surfaces, stirring up shame, self-hatred, and mistrust that sends all four teenagers to a precarious breaking point.
- Author BiographyMargie Gelbwasser was born in Minsk, Belarus. She came to the United States in 1979 and then moved to the suburbs of New Jersey in 1986. Visit her online at www.margiewrites.com.
- Author(s)Margie Gelbwasser
- PublisherNorth Star Editions
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.