All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPierre Auguste Reir came from humble means and started out as an apprentice. After taking free art classes, he was admitted to a well-kwn art school in Paris and went on to become one of the greatest Impressionist painters. Readers learn about his life in Paris, his famous painter friends, and the Impressionist movement. The text features some of Reirs earliest and best-kwn works, along with the stories behind their creation. Information-rich sidebars aid in bringing Reirs artistic biography to life.
- Author(s)Alix Wood
- PublisherWindmill Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleArtists Through the Ages (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindmill Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width175 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.