All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince 1935, the Parisian company Pierre Frey has designed and manufactured some of the most coveted textiles and wallpaper in the world. A member of the prestigious Comite Colbert, an association of 78 French luxury houses, Pierre Frey is an ambassador of French taste. This lavish new book celebrates a family-owned company that has flourished by preserving centuries-old crafts and techniques to both reproduce period textiles and design eclectic, contemporary creations. Pierre Frey fabrics, rugs, wall coverings, upholstered furniture and home accessories appear here in rooms created by some of today's best-kwn interior designers. The company's proud tradition of quality and excellence draws from the past and always looks toward the future.
- Author BiographySerge Gleizes is the author of books on interior design and decorative arts. Philippe Garcia's photographs have appeared in numerous books, including Longchamp and Piaget.
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight1950 g
- Width241 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCaroline Levesque
- Photographer(s)Philippe Garcia
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.