All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComforting aromas of traditional pies, fruit pies, cakes, cookies and pancakes....This book offers 60 recipes of tantalizing desserts, each more enticing than the last. Enjoy the classics and prepare to succumb to the inspired creations of authors Josee Fiset and Dominique Boue. Better yet, let your imagination run free and easily concoct your own pies and other delicacies. To be enjoyed without moderation, to the delight of your taste buds and your loved ones!
- Author BiographyA graduate of the ?cole des HEC in Montreal, JosUe Fiset founded the Boulangerie Premi re Moisson in 1992, with her mother and two brothers. Today she is vice president, marketing and strategic development. She is also the author, with Eric Blais, of Bread.After obtaining his certificate d?aptitude professionelle en patisserie in France, Dominique BouU traveled around Europe to add to his culinary experience. In 1992, he joined the Boulangerie PremierU Moisson as pastry chef, where he continues to participate in the research and development of fine pastry products.
- Author(s)Dominique Boue,Josaee Fiset,Josee Fiset
- PublisherFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Date of Publication13/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitzhenry & Whiteside
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight689 g
- Width220 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.