All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this intimate portrait of an unfamiliar America, Pieter Ten Hoopen takes us to Hungry Horse, Montana. One in three residents of this small town subsist below the poverty line and most live in trailers and caravans. During extended periods spent here over a period of six years, Ten Hoopen discovered great compassion and human warmth in an environment beset by unemployment, drugs and deprivation. The photographs, which have won several prestigious prizes, are accompanied by an essay from Luke Mogelson of the New York Times magazine and a DVD with ten Hoopens documentary film about Hungry Horse.
- Author(s)Luke Mogelson,Pieter ten Hoopen
- PublisherBokforlaget Max Strom
- Date of Publication06/07/2015
- Country of PublicationSweden
- ImprintBokforlaget Max Strom
- Weight910 g
- Width289 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.