Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionExploring gender and religion in the 17th century in three American Colonies, with a dominant religious tradition, this book shows how women who were denied access to formal political structures found ways to assert themselves in public spheres.
- Author BiographyLeslie Lindenauer is a scholar of early American women's history and a public historian with over 20 years of academic and professional experience in college and museum education. Currently a member of the women's studies faculty at Hartford College for Women of the University of Hartford, Dr. Lindenauer is also the Executive Director of the Connecticut Women's Hall of Fame, a non-profit educational organization that provides resources in women's history and culture.
- Author(s)Leslie J. Lindenauer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2002
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleStudies in American Popular History and Culture
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.