All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive practical guide that walks you through the multiple stages of data management in enterprise and gives you numerous design patterns with appropriate code examples to solve frequent problems in each of these stages. The chapters are organized to mimick the sequential data flow evidenced in Analytics platforms, but they can also be read independently to solve a particular group of problems in the Big Data life cycle. If you are an experienced developer who is already familiar with Pig and is looking for a use case standpoint where they can relate to the problems of data ingestion, profiling, cleansing, transforming, and egressing data encountered in the enterprises. Kwledge of Hadoop and Pig is necessary for readers to grasp the intricacies of Pig design patterns better.
- Author BiographyPradeep Pasupuleti has over 16 years of experience in architecting and developing distributed and realtime datadriven systems. Currently, his focus is on developing robust data platforms and data products that are fuelled by scalable machinelearning algorithms, and delivering value to customers by addressing business problems by juxtaposing his deep technical insights into Big Data technologies with future data management and analytical needs. He is extremely passionate about Big Data and believes that it will be the cradle of many innovations that will save humans their time, money, and lives. He has built solid data product teams with experience spanning through every aspect of data science, thus successfully helping clients to build an endtoend strategy around how their current data architecture can evolve into a hybrid pattern that is capable of supporting analytics in both batch and real time-all of this is done using the lambda architecture. He has created COE's (Center of Excellence) to provide quick wins with data products that analyze highdimensional multistructured data using scalable natural language processing and deep learning techniques. He has performed roles in technology consulting advising Fortune 500 companies on their Big Data strategy, product management, systems architecture, social network analysis, negotiations, conflict resolution, chaos and nonlinear dynamics, international policy, highperformance computing, advanced statistical techniques, risk management, marketing, visualization of high dimensional data, humancomputer interaction, machine learning, information retrieval, and data mining. He has a strong experience of working in ambiguity to solve complex problems using innovation by bringing smart people together. His other interests include writing and reading poetry, enjoying the expressive delights of ghazals, spending time with kids discussing impossible inventions, and searching for archeological sites. You can reach him at http://www.linkedin.com/in/pradeeppasupuleti and email@example.com.
- Author(s)Pradeep Pasupuleti
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.