All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Raj spots Bob (Pig's mum's boyfriend) kissing Tish (the one with the pink hair) outside the spare gold shop, Raj has to tell Pig. Pig is outraged. How could Bob do this to Mum? So Pig hatches a cunning plan to get rid of Bob the Love Rat. After all, Pig is good at sorting out grown-ups' lives. Boys love PIG! Peter Ian Green has ather hilarious adventure in this book, one of the bestselling series 'PIG' by Barbara Catchpole. Coupled with fantastic black-and-white illustrations and an easy-to-read diary format, the laugh-out-loud humour and tale of friendship will appeal to all readers.
- Author BiographyBarbara Catchpole taught for over forty years before becoming a full time writer. Her interest in special needs education and disability issues was first sparked by her middle son, who was born profoundly deaf. Barbara has taught as a Special Needs Coordinator and has held leadership positions in several schools, including Academies. She has also worked as SENCo in a secure training centre. Barbara writes primarily for reluctant and struggling readers, with the aim of entertaining the reader and developing empathy for the characters. Pig is her finest example to date.
- Author(s)Barbara Catchpole
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePig
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight70 g
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.