All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPig was a Pug and I'm sorry to say, he was greedy and selfish in most every way. Pig is the greediest Pug in the world. He is ill-tempered, rude and unreasonable. When Pig the Pug is asked to share his toys, something unexpected happens. Hopefully Pig has learned a lesson!
- Author(s)Aaron Blabey
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLindfield
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScholastic Australia
- Width240 mm
- Height250 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 4selling4buying23 Jun, 2016by
Pigs don't fly and bullies never prosper!
What a great read. Captivating from the front cover. What brilliant illustrations that generate the reader to have feelings towards both characters. You immediately have empathy for Trevor. Who could not feel compassion for such a genuine wholesome face? The expressions on both characters embelish the text as all good picture books should. Pig, on the other hand generates many feelings of disgust at his behaviour! Unfortunately most of us can recall someone as abnoxious as Pig, and are more than happy with the ending. For young readers, this book is loaded with positive and negative behaviours, terrific for simple discussions. All in all a most satisfying publication.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New