All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever seen God move tangibly in a powerful worship service? Have you also been unmoved or unaffected by a lively sermon or worship experience? How can you discern when the Holy Spirit is authentically moving, or when a counterfeit spirit is producing manipulation? If the dove is the symbol of the authentic Holy Spirit, then the pigeon is a symbol of the counterfeit spirit. Unfortunately many of the claims to the presence of the dove among us are thing but pigeon religion. Don t settle for a substitute. Respected theologian Dr. R.T. Kendall explains eight main differences between the dove and the pigeon, and then applies each to our relationship with the Holy Spirit. Readers will come away with a refreshed sensitivity to the move of the Spirit, a renewed kwledge of who He is, and a keen perception on how to identify counterfeit spirits.
- Author BiographyR.T. Kendall was the pastor of Westminster Chapel in London, England, for twenty-five years. Born in Ashland, Kentucky, he was educated at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (MDiv) and Oxford University (DPhil). Dr. Kendall is the author of more than fifty-five books, including Total Forgiveness, Holy Fire, Grace, and The Anointing: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.
- Author(s)R T Kendall
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication20/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.