All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou can't have a Halloween party without candy, and Grandma and Grandpa Pig just ate the last piece. There's barely time for a quick dash to the supermarket, so Mr. and Mrs. Pig and the piglets, all in full costume, pile into the car. They plan to pick up the the candy and rush right back, but thing is ever that simple for the Pigs. As Mrs. Pig steps into the store, she is declared the one millionth customer and wins a five-minute shopping spree! Mr. Pig and the piglets cheer as Mrs. Pig, in her Statue of Liberty costume, dashes around the store, piling her cart with canned goods, pumpkins, and of course the Halloween candy. With prices and ounces displayed in the art, readers can exercise their multiplication skills and figure out just how many Ghouly Gumdrops, Jelly Spiders, and Wiggly Worms Mrs. Pig is getting.Worn out from all the shopping, the Pigs decide that a little candy on the ride home will be just the right pick-me-up. But Pigs are Pigs after all...and who can eat just one Wiggly Worm? What will happen to the Halloween party if the Pigs show up with candy left?
- Author(s)Amy Axelrod
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster
- Out-of-print date11/12/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width222 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sharon McGinley-Nally
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.