All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of Pilates exercises to benefit those with Parkinson's.
- Author BiographySarah Sessa is a physiotherapist and Pilates instructor. She has been involved with clients with Parkinson's since 1995, providing rehabilitation, exercise programs, and more recently, Pilates. Karen Peace was a professional ballet dancer, then trained as a Pilates instructor, and is qualified to teach matwork and machines. She has a particular interest in rehabilitation Pilates and owns two studios in Bristol and Taunton.
- Author(s)Karen Pearce,Sarah Sessa
- PublisherMuswell Hill Press
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMuswell Hill Press
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMuswell Hill Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.