Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the bestselling guide on Pilates is w updated, expanded and better than ever. In this second edition, world-rewned Pilates expert Rael Isacowitz reveals the repertoire he has used to train multiple Olympians as well as an elite group of professional instructors who work with celebrities and athletes around the world. The complete programme includes a purposeful grouping of exercises into blocks that work all regions of the body and progress from the fundamental level through the intermediate and advanced levels to challenge you at all stages of Pilates development. With more than 200 exercises and over 50 variations, Pilates is the most comprehensive guide available on the subject. As a contemporary approach to the work of Joseph Pilates, this is the one needed to improve balance, concentration, coordination, posture, muscle tone, core strength and flexibility.
- Author BiographyRael Isacowitz is a world-renowned practitioner and teacher of Pilates, with over three decades of Pilates practice and achievement. He is a prominent lecturer and teacher at symposia, universities, colleges and studies around the world. He holds a master of arts degree in dance from the University of Surrey. Rael's first edition of Pilotes (Human Kinetics, 2006) and his Pilates Anatomy (co-authored with Karen Clippinger, Human Kinetics, 2011) have received worldwide acclaim and been translated into multiple languages.
- Author(s)Rael Isacowitz
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication26/02/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 840 black & white halftones
- Weight1043 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.