All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-follow guide describes how to develop a comprehensive practice program for Pilates. Readers start with a self-assessment to choose their level of physical ability, then explore the principles that support Pilates practice while learning about the internal and external forces that affect the body. Next, a personal practice programdetailed in a thirty-six step-by-step sequencestakes readers through a total workout for the body and mind.
- Author(s)Denis Kennedy,Dominique Jansen,Sian Williams
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleFrom Couch to Conditioned: A Beginner's Guide to Getting Fit
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.