Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.37New
- AU $21.29New
- AU $24.95New
- AU $20.04New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.91New
- AU $11.60Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.80New
- AU $32.15New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $21.29
- AU $20.22Trending at AU $25.16
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $31.02Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $79.24Trending at AU $90.01
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.51
- AU $41.88Trending at AU $42.65
About this product
- DescriptionPilgrim Spirit offers a warm and inviting introduction to an everyday spirituality which is firmly rooted in the Scriptures and which will be a sure guide through the whole of life. Combining inspiration with practical advise, this text renews our acquaintance with the Reformers, providing essential support for when the Christian pilgrimage gets tough.
- Author(s)Helena McKinnon,John B. Taylor
- PublisherCanterbury Press Norwich
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleRhythm of Life S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCanterbury Press Norwich
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight136 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.