All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Walter Evans-Wentz spent his life in the study of religion. His passion led him to Stanford, where he earned both a B.A. and an M.A. in the field. Well-kwn for his work in Tibetan Buddhism and Celtic folklore, he also explored the link between Native American spirituality and Tibetan mysticism. His studies were more than scholarly pursuits; he was deeply entrenched in the life and ways of Tibetan Buddhism. Evans-Wentz devoted his life to the study of Tibetan Buddhism and was the first scholar to bring this religion to the Western world.
- Author BiographyKen Winkler lived and worked in Asia for over eight years with the U.S. Peace Corps in India, and teaching in Bangkok and Chiangmai, Thailand. He has also been a social worker concerned with the care of refugees.
- Author(s)Ken Winkler
- Date of Publication25/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.