All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures essays on the author's early life journeys in Portuguese Macau and British Hong Kong that offer remembrances of colonial landscapes, architectures, and livelihoods. This title depicts many humorous and painful episodes navigating family politics and her intercultural pilgrimages from adolescent romances to professional life.
- Author BiographyMaria N. Ng is associate professor of English at University of Lethbridge, Canada.
- Author(s)Maria N. Ng
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.