All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionLake Wobegon goes to Italy in Garrison Keillor's latest Twelve Wobegonians fly to Rome to decorate a war hero's grave, led by Marjorie Krebsbach, with radio host Gary Keillor along for the ride. The pilgrimage is inspired by a phone call from an Italian woman seeking her Lake Wobegon roots and by a memoir O Paradiso by a farm wife who found the secret of life and love in Italy. And by marjorie's longing to win back the love of her husband Carl. Far from home, sitting in the rain in the Piazza Navona, the pilgrims talks about themselves, as they never could do in the Chatterbox Cafe. You're t going to write about this, I hope, says Irene Bunsen. Of course I am. I invented this town, says Mr. Keillor. Oh my, aren't you something, she replies.
- Author BiographyGarrison Keillor, author of nearly a dozen books, is founder and host of the acclaimed radio show A Prairie Home Companion and the daily program The Writer's Almanac. He is also a regular contributor to Time magazine.
- Author(s)Garrison Keillor
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight209 g
- Width126 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.