All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a pilot's guide to 3000+ essential terms, acronyms, abbreviations, and symbols in a compact, easy-to-use, take-along format. This could very well be one of the most well-used aviation books a pilot would own. - David Schneider, corporate pilot and college aviation instructor. Wow, what a tremendous amount of useful information. - Terry Michmerhuizen, former instructor, School of Aviation Sciences, Western Michigan University. Written by a pilot, for pilots, the Pilot's Pocket Decoder gives aviators quick access to definitions of terms used for navigation, fuel, engines, meteorology, aircraft electronics, aircraft types, aviation safety, and more. All the terms are alphabetically arranged within 10 logical sections, from weather-related abbreviations to transponder and squawk codes, from slang to military designations, and contains definitions from across the global spectrum of aviation parlance.
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Abbe (Saginaw, MI) is an airline pilot, with a B.S. in aviation technology and operations. Abbe has been flying since he soloed on his sixteenth birthday. He is a Gold Seal (CFI, CFII, MEI, AGI) flight instructor.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Abbe
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight117 g
- Width101 mm
- Height139 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.