All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.01Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionPimsleur Language Programs' goPimsleur Series gives learners spoken and reading proficiency. Ity gives learners the experience of acquiring the essential grammar and vocabulary of their new language, while learning to read with the ease and flexibility of a native speaker. This natural method of language acquisition is what makes Pimsleur programs so popular with people who truly want to learn to understand and communicate in a foreign language Contents: 160 page goPimsleurCulture Notes Book, 4 audio CDs with 8, 30-minute spoken language lessons, An MP3 CD with 3 1/2 hours of Culture Notes, MP3 files of the 8, 30-minute spoken lessons (same as above), and a PDF version of the goPimsleurCulture Notes Book.
- Author BiographyDr. Paul Pimsleur devoted his life to language teaching and testing and was one of the world's leading experts in applied linguistics. After years of experience and research, Dr. Pimsleur developed The Pimsleur Method based on two key principles: the Principle of Anticipation and a scientific principle of memory training that he called Graduated Interval Recall. This Method has been applied to the many levels and languages of the Pimsleur Programs.
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleGo Pimsleur
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPimsleur International
- Out-of-print date28/03/2016
- Weight351 g
- Width234 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Running Time450
- Edition Statement8 Lessons + Reading
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.