Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking collection brings together the personal narratives of Filipi women writers of several generations. As the authors record the different passages of their lives--growing up, going to school, falling in love, getting married, becoming single again, striking out, earning a living, becoming mothers and grandmothers, surviving war, going away, coming home again--many women readers will find echoes of their own sojourns.
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Weight422 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.