CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of quotes, tidbits, literate and unwashed, culled from years of effort.
- Author BiographyNot many things can explain him but here are a few. Kramer was born and raised in a small town in East Texas. He has degrees in English literature and considers Shakespeare his soulmate. Kramer sometimes thinks he was Shakespeare in a previous lifetime, but that's another story. After many national and international exploits, he decided to make his home in the heart of Texas, the capital city of Austin. He currently resides by the shores of Town Lake, which is really a fork of the Colorado River, in a modest trailer at Shady Acres Trailer Park less than one linear mile from the State Capitol building (which is taller than the one in Washington). He hopes to add indoor plumbing to his residence in the immediate future. Yes Kramer, we all have dreams. Like any good Sagittarius, he has lived a number of lifetimes in this one: motorcycle mechanic, nightclub owner, computer guru and now his current, unparalleled specialty: Fishing Guide to the Stars. From his careful study of mythology to his contemporary journalistic documentation that Texans are descended from a race of Space Aliens, Kramer is a professor of the human condition.
- Author(s)Kramer Wetzel
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.