Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVeronica Jinkowsky makes an abrupt visit to the Long Beach Island, New Jersey home of her estranged grandfather, when he gives her his famous treasure hunting company without her permission. She doesn't want Jinx Inc. and she doesn't want anything to do with her grandfather. But he manipulates her into helping him search for the Pink Diamonds, a stash of priceless pink diamonds that went down in a boat off the New Jersey shore fifty years before. Unkwn to Veronica her grandfather's true agenda is to play cupid and get her and her four-times ex-husband Jake, also an investor in Jinx, Inc. to settle down and stay settled once and for all. As Veronica and Jake search for the jewels with the rest of the Jinx team, smouldering fires are re-ignited, but will there be a fifth time for the two of them and will this time really be the charm?
- Author BiographySandra Hill worked for more than ten years as a features writer. She is the wife of a stockbroker and mother of four sons.
- Author(s)Sandra Hill
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date05/10/2010
- Weight195 g
- Width106 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.41
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.