All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.52
About this product
- Description#1 New York Times bestselling author Victoria Kann brings young readers a Pinkalicious I Can Read story about creativity, ingenuity, and fashion. Pinkalicious decides that she and her friends should play dress-up using her mother's clothes. But when Mommy asks them to find something else to do, Pinkalicious comes up with a pinkerrific idea! She and her friends create pinkatastic outfits from household items, like coffee filters and macaroni. Pinkalicious: Fashion Fun is a Level One I Can Read book, which means it's perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences!
- Author BiographyVictoria Kann is the award-winning illustrator and author of the picture book series featuring the whimsical and effervescent character Pinkalicious. Victoria coauthored and illustrated the first two books, Pinkalicious and Purplicious, and co-wrote the play Pinkalicious: The Musical. She wrote and illustrated the New York Times number-one bestsellers Goldilicious, Silverlicious, Emeraldalicious, and Aqualicious. Currently she is working on several more books about the adventures and antics of Pinkalicious. Readers can follow Pinkalicious on Facebook and Twitter.
- Author(s)Victoria Kann
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleI Can Read
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight74 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Victoria Kann
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.