All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPinky's favorite color is pink, and his best friend, Rex, is a girl. Kevin, the third-grade bully, says that makes Pinky a sissy. Deep down, Pinky thinks Kevin is wrong, but he's still worried. Does Pinky have to give up his favorite things, and worse, does he have to give up his best friend?
- Author(s)James Howe
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReady-To-Read: Level 3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melissa Sweet
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.