About this product
- DescriptionPinky's favorite color is pink, and his best friend, Rex, is a girl. Kevin, the third-grade bully, says that makes Pinky a sissy. Deep down, Pinky thinks Kevin is wrong, but he's still worried. Does Pinky have to give up his favorite things, and worse, does he have to give up his best friend?
- Author(s)James Howe
- PublisherSimon Spotlight
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleReady-To-Read:
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon Spotlight
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melissa Sweet
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.