Pinning Control of Complex Networked Systems: Synchronization, Consensus and Flocking of Networked Systems via Pinning by Housheng Su, Xiaofan Wang (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $124.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $57.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSynchronization, consensus and flocking are ubiquitous requirements in networked systems. Pinning Control of Complex Networked Systems investigates these requirements by using the pinning control strategy, which aims to control the whole dynamical network with huge numbers of des by imposing controllers for only a fraction of the des. As the direct control of every de in a dynamical network with huge numbers of des might be impossible or unnecessary, it's then very important to use the pinning control strategy for the synchronization of complex dynamical networks. The research on pinning control strategy in consensus and flocking of multi-agent systems can t only help us to better understand the mechanisms of natural collective phemena, but also benefit applications in mobile sensor/robot networks. This book offers a valuable resource for researchers and engineers working in the fields of control theory and control engineering. Housheng Su is an Associate Professor at the Department of Control Science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Techlogy, China; Xiaofan Wang is a Professor at the Department of Automation, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
- Author BiographyHousheng Su received his B.S. degree in Automatic Control and his M.S. degree in Control Theory and Control Engineering from Wuhan University of Technology, Wuhan, China, in 2002 and 2005, respectively, and his Ph.D. degree in Control Theory and Control Engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, in 2008. From December 2008 to January 2010, he was a Postdoctoral Researcher with the Department of Electronic Engineering, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong. Since January 2010, he has been an Associate Professor in the Department of Control Science and Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China. His research interests lie in the areas of multiagent coordination control theory and its applications to autonomous robotics and mobile sensor networks. Xiaofan Wang received his B.Sc. degree in Mathematics from Suzhou University in 1986, his M.Sc. degree in Computational Mathematics from Nanjing Normal University, China in 1991, and his Ph.D. degree from Southeast University, China in 1996. Since 2002, he has been a Professor in the Department of Automation, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU). Since 2008, he has been a Distinguished Professor of SJTU. He received the 2002 National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of P. R. China and the 2005 Guillemin-Cauer Best Transactions Paper Award from the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society. His current research interests include analysis and control of complex dynamical networks. He is a senior member of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Housheng Su,Xiaofan Wang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/01/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight426 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.