All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNine actors and directors talk candidly about what it's like to appear in a Pinter play, to direct a Pinter play, to be directed by Pinter, to work alongside Pinter as an actor. They include Katie Mitchell, Roger Lloyd Pack, Peter Hall, Sam Mendes and Douglas Hodge. Before that come five interviews with Pinter himself. These range from 1961, through the 70s and 80s, to an extensive 1996 interview surveying the whole of his work as an actor, director and playwright.
- Author BiographyIan Smith is a Lecturer in English - and a cricketer on Pinter's team.
- Author(s)Ian Smith
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Weight313 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byHarold Pinter
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.