All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
About this product
- DescriptionAcclaimed chef Gerald Hirigoyen's sophisticated and delectable small plates, served at his restaurants, Bocadillos and Piperade, set the standard for tapas in San Francisco. This book features 75 distinctive California-inflected versions of Spanish tapas and French Basque dishes (including Salt Cod with Piperade, Roasted Beets with Moroccan Spices, Oxtail Empanadas with Spicy Mango Dip) specially written for the home cook. Conveniently organized by type of dish - grilled, soups, braises, skewers and toasts, sandwiches, bean dishes, and fried foods - and illustrated with the exemplary photography of James Beard award-winning photographer Maren Caruso, Bocadillos is all you need to host an authentic and stylish tapas party at home.
- Author BiographyGERALD HIRIGOYEN is the chef-owner of two acclaimed San Francisco restaurants, Piperade and Bocadillos. He has twice been named Best Chef in the Bay Area by San Francisco Magazine, voted one of Food & Wine 's Top New Chefs in America, and nominated in 2006 for the James Beard Foundation Best Chef: California award. This is his third book. He lives in Mill Valley, California.
- Author(s)Gerald Hirigoyen,Lisa Weiss
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication22/03/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Note50 full-colour photographs
- Weight886 g
- Width191 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.