All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing recipes from the early pioneer home, this beautifully illustrated book contains step-by-step instructions, safety rules, and useful tips on recipes from British, French, German, Italian, Mexican, and Chinese immigrants. Special sections feature African-American and Native American dishes. Full-color photos and illustrations.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman,Linda Hale
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication20/10/2000
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHistoric Communities S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Out-of-print date11/02/2016
- Content Note45col.ill.
- Weight172 g
- Width215 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.