Pioneering Spirits: Ten Inspired Individuals Help the World and Fulfil Their Dreams by Thames & Hudson Ltd (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirty years ago Rolex created the biennial Awards for Enterprise to hour outstanding individual achievements in the realms of science and nature, invention and discovery, culture and heritage. Out of thousands of contenders, ten people are singled out for their dedicated and passionate contributions around the world. Past winning schemes have included a system to prevent collisions between whales and ships; a plan to protect the Amazonian rainforest; and, the reintroduction of rare wild horses into Mongolia. Packed with photographs and accessible texts by a top team of international journalists, this book commemorates the unique and life-enhancing projects of the most recent award-winners.
- Author BiographyRebecca Irvin is director of the Rolex Awards programme.
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1220 g
- Width240 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRebecca Irvin
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.