All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1957, this is the original history of Jewish people in Colorado and is w back in print in a revised and updated edition with twenty-one new illustrations. Containing a new preface and a comprehensive chrology, this is a definitive volume for both the scholar of Jewish/Colorado history and the casual reader alike.
- Author BiographyIda Libert Uchill was a native of Denver and a graduate of the University of Colorado. Her writings in the field of Colorado Judaica include articles in Radcliffe College's Notable American Women, the 1958 Westerners' Brand Book, and the articles on Colorado and Denver in the Encyclopedia Judaica. She is listed in 'Who's Who in Colorado, 1958'. Her most recent book is Howdy, Sucker! What P.T. Barnum Did in Colorado.
- Author(s)Ida Libert Uchill
- PublisherUniversity of Colorado,Department of Fine Arts
- Date of Publication15/11/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNiwot, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Colorado,Department of Fine Arts
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight516 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.