All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe law and ecomics movement came of age in the second half of the 20th century and had a profound effect on both the scholarship and practice of law. The specially commissioned essays in this book hor the pioneering contributions of those who created the foundation of the modern law and ecomics enterprise. The editors of the volume embrace a view of the field that is inclusive t only of a broad range of issues, but also of ecomic methods. Celebrated here as the founding pioneers of law and ecomics is a remarkably varied collection of scholars: applied and theoretical micro-ecomists, founders of public choice ecomics, and legal scholars and judges. They include: Ronald Coase, Aaron Director, George Stigler, Armen Alchian, Harold Demsetz, Benjamin Klein, James Buchanan, Gordon Tullock, Henry Manne, Richard Posner, Gary Becker, William Landes, Richard Epstein, Guido Calabresi, Frank Easterbrook, Daniel Fischel, Steven Shavell and A. Mitchell Polinsky. Contributors to the volume include other pioneers, former students and clerks, colleagues, and influential scholars in the field. Scholars and students working in the tradition of law and ecomics, as well as those in the fields of ecomics, law and public policy will find the book an essential reference for this important area of scholarship.
- Author BiographyEdited by Lloyd R. Cohen, Professor and Joshua D. Wright, Professor, George Mason University School of Law, US
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width244 mm
- Height169 mm
- Edited byJoshua D. Wright,Lloyd R. Cohen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.