All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA provocative tale of drugs and romance, where fast-paced plot twists, dangerous situations and realistic drama combine in an original study of the human cost of Crack addiction.
- Author BiographyStanley E. Walker felt prompted to write his first novel, Pipe Dreams - Book One, because of his personal experiences with crack. According to Walker, The best way to deal with a negative past is a positive future. A positive future means helping others avoid the unnecessary potholes in life. He hopes that the lessons offered through the characters introduced in Pipe Dreams will help others avoid the same mistakes he made. Walker makes his home in Pine Bluff, Arkansas where he and his wife, Demetria own the Aisha's Fish and Chicken restaurants. He believes that all things are possible when you recognize God in your life. In addition to writing, which he feels serves as a medium to relay messages to others, Walker also enjoys art, antiques motorcycles, weight lifting and bungy jumping. He is also training to become a certified substance abuse counselor.
- Author(s)Stanley Walker
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication08/05/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.