All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis third volume in the Pipeline Engineering Mograph Series discusses how geomatics is helping pipeline companies invate efficiently and responsibly through its applications in pipeline engineering, construction, integrity, regulatory compliance, assessing environmental impact, and managing growing volumes of data. This book provides pipeline and other engineering professionals with a thorough look at pipeline geomatic practices, as well as thoughts on the future. With this kwledge, engineers will be better equipped to understand the changes occurring in the industry and will be well prepared to seek further expert advice going forward.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationFairfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Mechanical Engineers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight567 g
- Width178 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKelsey Davis,Steve Adam
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.