All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this great introduction for young children to the wacky, wonderful world of Pippi Longstocking, Pippi shows that she has her own special ways of doing things--even going to school. Color illustrations throughout.
- Author(s)Astrid Lindgren
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication19/07/1999
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight249 g
- Width154 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJoy Peskin
- Illustrator(s)Michael D Chesworth
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.