All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMystery, adventure and fantasy await. Levi Viggers the Eighth, descendant of a pirate, must serve a year of after-school detention in the library where he comes across a book that reveals some old family secrets, leading him to team up with his bullying cousin in a search for buried treasure. Reluctant readers will gain confidence as they read this cliff-hanging, full-size vel.
- Author BiographyM. J. Cosson grew up thinking that she would become an artist. She won scholarships in school to attend classes at the local art museum, and her bachelor's degree is in art. She began working as a graphic artist, then realized that she was a better writer than artist. She lives in Iowa with her dogs, Clancy and Clementine, and her cat, Carrie Chapman Catt.
- Author(s)M. J. Cosson
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleSchool Mysteries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest Age11-14 Years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.